Now let’s take a look what has changed in the new SM web panel and then I will tell you how you can get your updates.
What’s new in Signal Magician web panel 220.127.116.11301 ?
SM web panel has been upgraded to version 18.104.22.168301.
Server EA and Client EA stay the same and do not need upgrading. This means if you already use Signal Magician EA version 1.9.7 released a few months ago you need to upgrade only web panel, which can be done in a few minutes.
Here’s what changed in new SM web panel:
- SMS Alerts plugin has been created which allows Signal Magician to send SMS notifications to client mobile phone when new trade is opened/modified/closed. It works in a similar way like Email Alerts plugin. SMS Alerts plugin uses Twilio platform to send SMS messages which covers 220+ countries.
- Integration with MailChimp. This helps businesses using SM to have customer list synchronizes to MailChimp email list and assign each contact into appropriate groups according to their status (active, cancelled, expired).
- MailChimp webhooks This allows business using SM platform to offer free trial subscriptions by collecting email addresses on any website using MailChimp. Once client subscribes to your MailChimp list all a new username is created on SM and login information delivered by email immediately.
- Virtual DEMO account. Users can have Virtual DEMO account created which follow trading signals without running Client EA. It is a simulated virtual demo account which gets all trading positions from the master account (once they are closed). Clients can control risk size for this virtual account and see hypothetical trading performance by following signal providers on your SM system.
- Improved execution of background processes. This means SM is doing much better at running plugins in background (plugins like Email Alerts). Previous versions has trouble with some Linux web servers.
- Fixed problem with PayPal and ClickBank plugins as they were not adding new SP subscriptions to the list for existing clients.
- Sensitive log files are now protected from downloading.
- Minor bug fixes.
How to get the new Signal Magician 1.9.7
The new SM version is available for those who have active “support & updates” service (usually 1 year for STANDARD and 2 years for PREMIUM/PRO packages).
To download latest Signal Magician version you need to login to the Download Center and open the “Signal Magician” page in the “Downloads” section. There you will find further instructions and all download links with videos at the bottom.
If you do not remember your login details you can always reset them from the login page. Use your email address you’ve used to purchase the software.
You can upgrade SM yourself following the explanation video that is also available on the same page, or you can hire me to upgrade your SM. Best to do so during the weekend when markets are closed if upgrade requires updating Server EA and Client EA. If it’s just SM web panel that needs to be upgraded then it can be done anytime. I charge one-time installation fee of €200 EUR.
IMPORTANT: In case your “support & updates” service has expired you can renew it for 1 extra year by paying annual fee (one-time SM control panel installation/update service included). Contact support team here to upgrade.
How to know if my Support & Updates are still active?
Login to the Download Center and navigate to the “Downloads” section where you will find “Signal Magician” on that list. The “Support and Updates” service expiry date is displayed on the 3rd row in the “Support & Updates Expiry” column. See the image below for example.
Note that even if your “Support and Updates” service has expired, you will still be able to download the previous Signal Magician version, even though you will see 1.9.7 as current version below the Signal Magician name in the Download Center.