First I want to thank all of my clients who are using Signal Magician and who helped me to improve it. Your generous feedback helps me to make Signal Magician the best copy trading platform.
Now let’s take a look what has changed in the new software version and then I will tell you how you can get your updated Signal Magician system.
What’s new in Signal Magician v1.9.7?
SM Server EA, Client EA and control panel has been upgraded for better performance and new features. You should not see EA stop working unexpectedly without any reason.
I have also added new features like showing time in seconds it took to copy or close the trades. This information is available on the TRADES page in control panel.
What’s new in SM v1.9.7?
- Shows the time it takes to copy and close trades
- New money/risk management option added (Risk Money)
- Fixed bug when submitting Signal Provider URL
Here’s a list of new fixes/features in the SM Client EA v1.9.7 and SM Server EA v1.9.7:
- Improved EA stability making it more reliable. You should not see it stop working with no reason anymore.
- Removed message about multi-CPU cores from the screen as this was confusing more people than helping.
- Shows web-server connection latency in the blue EA dashboard.
- EA description included in the ABOUT tab of EA Properties window
- Allows you to enter Password (and Username for Server EA) only once. After you use correct login credentials the next time you start EA they are not necessary. You can leave empty parameter fields and EA will remember the ones you’ve used before on the same computer/account.
- In case user forgets to allow DLL calls the EA will show visual image explaining how to do this.
- Displays message “COPY TRADING IS TEMPORARY SUSPENDED” in the EA dashboard when maintenance mode is enabled in the control panel.
- Updated instruction manual
Here’s a list of new features in the SM Client EA v1.9.7:
- Symbol suffix detection mode has now 3 options (Advanced EA version only):
- Detect automatically
- Use the same symbols as server
- Use custom suffix (as defined in CustomSymbolSuffix)
- Added RiskMoney money management option and now you can set the Client EA to calculate position size based on the fixed amount of money you want to risk (controlled from Advanced EA version or control panel)
- IgnoreTooSmallLotSizeTrades and IgnoreTooBigLotSizeTrades parameters are set to TRUE by default, which means EA will ignore too small or too big lot size trade now rather than adjusting its lot size to fit your preset range limit (controlled from Advanced EA version only).
- XPairs feature fixed as it was not working properly on some brokers
- LotSplit fixed to open remaining position correctly
Here’s a list of new features in the SM Server EA v1.9.7:
- TradeComment parameter value is now saved in the “last known EA settings” file.
How to get the new Signal Magician 1.9.7
The new SM version is available for those who have active “support & updates” service (usually 1 year for STANDARD and 2 years for PREMIUM/PRO packages).
To download latest Signal Magician version you need to login to the Download Center and open the “Signal Magician” page in the “Downloads” section. There you will find further instructions and all download links with videos at the bottom.
If you do not remember your login details you can always reset them from the login page. Use your email address you’ve used to purchase the software.
You can upgrade SM yourself following the explanation video that is also available on the same page, or you can hire me to upgrade your SM. Best to do so during the weekend when markets are closed. I charge one-time installation fee of €200 EUR.
IMPORTANT: In case your “support & updates” service has expired you can renew it for 1 extra year by paying annual fee (one-time SM control panel installation/update service included). Contact support team here to upgrade.
How to know if my Support & Updates are still active?
Login to the Download Center and navigate to the “Downloads” section where you will find “Signal Magician” on that list. The “Support and Updates” service expiry date is displayed on the 3rd row in the “Support & Updates Expiry” column. See the image below for example.
Note that even if your “Support and Updates” service has expired, you will still be able to download the previous Signal Magician version, even though you will see 1.9.7 as current version below the Signal Magician name in the Download Center.