Martingale Manager is an Expert Advisor for the MetaTrader 4 platform which will open a trade in the opposite direction with a predetermined increase in lot size, set by the user. For those Forex traders that are already using the Martingale money management system this is the ultimate way to automate the process and a must have piece of software.
The Martingale Manager EA will open the trade in the opposite direction once the original trade is stopped out, with an increase of lot size. Use the Lot multiplier function to determine how your lot will be increased.Please note that Martingale Manager is a trading tool and it does not open trades without human intervention. You need to open initial trades manually or by a 3rd party trading tool/EA.
There are no backtests available for Martingale Manager Advanced app. This is a semi-automated EA that requires human intervention or initial order to be triggered by a 3rd party tool.
Martingale Manager Advanced
- When your original trade is stopped out the martingale manager will open a trade with an increased lot size to recuperate the losses incurred.
- By default EA will open trade in the opposite direction after loss, but you can set EA to open in the same direction if needed.
- Break even function that will look to recuperate losses after a certain number of loss trades.
- Lot multiplier can be used to determine how much you wish to increase the lot by for the opposite order.
- This EA uses the same profit limit and stop loss levels as the original trade.
- Informative EA Dashboard that will show EA settings and trading plan.
- You can have your own custom lot size list.
- EA allows to override initial trade stop loss and take profit values.
- You can set EA to stop trading after certain amount of money/pips is lost or gained.
- You can set EA to stop trading after certain number of loss trades.
- You can set EA to restart after profitable/loss trading cycle or just disable itself until manual intervention.
- You can set EA to restart cycle in the same or opposite direction.
- Allows to set initial trade to be opened on start-up.
- VIP license owners can order additional MT4 EA features for extra payment
How to use Martingale Manager Advanced?
- The main purpose of this EA is to open trade in the opposite direction with bigger lot size when initial trade hits stop loss or closed in loss by any other EA, script or manually. It is barely impossible for human being to trade like this 24 hours a day and this is where Martingale Manager is very useful. This technique is well known to many trades and many use it to recover their losses. However this can lead to unexpected loss if you experience several losses in a row.
- Once a trade is opened, this EA will wait until it closes. If it closes in loss, EA will open opposite trade with a bigger lot size. EA will continue opening trades with bigger lot size until profit is reached. This is called trading cycle.
- EA will monitor only 1 trade at a time on the currency pair it is attached to.
Trader manually opens a BUY trade of a 1.0 lot size. After initial BUY trades hits stop loss, Martingale Manager opens SELL trade of 1.6 lot size. In this example LotMultiplier of 1.6 was used.
After the BUY trade hits its stop loss, Martingale Manager automatically opens a sell trade on the same currency pair increasing the lot size using the Lot Multiplier to recuperate the losses quicker.
Personal license works on an unlimited Real MT4 accounts and unlimited Demo MT4 accounts on a single computer/VPS. It means you may install the software on your desktop and notebook computers, but use it only on one computer at the same time. EA is not permanently locked to a computer or MT4 account. You can personally transfer the license to another computer/VPS or MT4 account at any time.
VIP license works on an unlimited number of any Real/Demo MT4 accounts on max 5 computers/VPS at the same time. It means you may install and simultaneously use the software on 5 computers/VPS as long as they belong to you.